Your sales page should be making you dollah-dollah bills.
Your sales page has one job. Only one.
And that is…to sell your offer.
But sales pages are not created equal—and that’s because guess-writing can make you miss out on sales when it’s giving a “uhmm, nice,” vibe instead of, “dang, I need to buy.”
Now, that makes DIYing your sales page sound a little (or maybe, a hell of a lot) overwhelming, especially if you’re not a copywriting guru and have no clue what goes where on a sales page.
Enter [the Sales Page Catalyst]…
With this guide, you will be able to:
- Write your sales page like a pro in a few hours
- Confidently launch every. single. time. without feeling overwhelmed
- Stop worrying about sales because you know exactly how to sell your offer in a way your best-fit clients can’t resist
- Have a go-to template to replicate your launch success.
What’s included in the Sales Page Catalyst:
Instant access to everything you need to write a high-converting sales page:
- Offer Scrutiny Workbook: a 23-Q sales page research questionnaire to understand your offer and ideal client.
- 2 Sales Page Templates: two (14- and 15-point) templates + framework to piece up the perfect sales page copy.
- Sales Page Builder Per Template: two framework design docs to build your sales page from scratch.
- Editing Checklist: a review guide to edit your copy and ensure that it’s “sales-ready.
- Canva Mockup Templates: 12 graphic templates to create stunning mockups to complement your sales page.
- And a quick guide to help you get started.
You can *finally* say goodbye to eyebags, from staring at a blank screen for hoursss on end, and hello to a sales page that gets you the moneybag!